003 testing the example project
没关系。
It's OK.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
让我们继续测试这个安全屏幕。
Let's go ahead and get this security screen tested.
我需要做的第一件事是让我们保存所有内容和屏幕名称,好的旧安全头,好的,还有其他一些我只是注意到的事情,因为我没有办法进入我的安全屏幕,所以我最好继续设置一个按钮这将打开一个安全屏幕,然后让我们返回到按钮并更改标题,非常好。
First thing I need to do is let's save all and screen name good old security head ok and something else I'm just noticing as I don't have a way to get to my security screen so I better go ahead and set up a button that's going to open a security screen then let's go back to button and change that caption very good close out of there.
然后我可以复制该按钮并粘贴它。
And then I can copy that button and I'm going to paste that.
让我们继续删除此按钮并将安全按钮拉到此处。
And let's go ahead and delete this button and pull our security button down here.
然后我们还需要一个返回欢迎屏幕的方法。
Then we also need one to get back to the Welcome Screen.
因此,让我们复制该内容并将其粘贴到此处。
So let's copy that and let's paste that right here.
我将删除第三个按钮,然后将所有内容滑过,以便我的欢迎屏幕保持在第一个位置。
And I will delete this third button and let's just slide everything over so that my welcome screen stays in the first position.
我认为这应该很好。
And I think that should be good.
所以,让我们再节省一次时间,然后向这个怪物发起攻击吧。
So let's save all one more time and hit run on this monster.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
我们有安全屏幕。
We've got our security screen.
我们在屏幕上看到了看起来很俗气的可视化管理,让我们尝试登录。
We've got our big tacky looking visual management on the screen and let's try to log in.
所以现在它说我们没有访问权限。
So right now it says we have no access.
我发现 access 拼写错误。
And I see that access is misspelled.
因此,让我们继续进入这里,进入消息,并在其末尾添加另一个 s 。
So let's go ahead and get into here get into messages and let's put another s on the end of that.
那么我们的其余消息实际上仅配置访问仅记录访问。
And what about the rest of our messages actually configuration access only record access only.
好吧,这可能很好。
OK that's probably good.
让我们跳回来再尝试一次。
Let's jump back out and try that one more time.
按下按钮。
Hit the button.
好的。
All right.
无法访问安全控制。
No access to secure controls.
好吧,让我们尝试以 a 身份登录。
Well let's try to log in as a.
现在我们的信息突然消失了。
And now all of a sudden our message has disappeared.
所以那是行不通的。
So that's not working.
让我们注销并尝试以 B 身份登录,我们也可以看到一条消息,所以我们玩得不开心。
Let's log off and try to log in as B and we can see a message there either so we're not having a good time.
我们离开那里吧。
Let's exit out of there.
我将跳回此处查看我的配置,让我们尝试找出为什么我们的消息没有显示。
I'm going to jump back in here to my configuration and let's try to figure out why our messages aren't showing up.
我们将文本前景作为黑色文本背景作为对白色的调用。
We've got text foreground as being black text background as the call to white.
看起来一切都应该显示出来。
It looks like everything should be showing up.
基于此。
Based on that.
还要记住,我们在这里与这个组的高级别值联系在一起,我将检查该值只是为了看看它是什么。
Also remember that we're tied to this group high level value right here and I'm going to check that value just to see what it is.
那么我们就离开这里吧。
So let's close out of here.
回到图形,然后我只想带一个简单的文本框并将其放在此处,我将把它与我们组的高层联系起来。
Go back into graphics and then I want to just bring a simple text box and drop it right here and I'm going to tie that to our group high level.
那么让我们尝试运行这个东西。
So let's try running this thing.
现在它说我们的安全性为负 1。
And right now it says Our security is at negative 1.
让我们确认一下,因为现在我们以用户 B 身份登录。
And let's just make sure because right now we're logged in as User B.
那么让我们注销吧。
So let's log off.
它说我们无权访问。
And it says we have no access.
好的。
OK.
我们的安全级别最高为零。
And our security level our high is zero.
那挺好的。
That's good.
因此,当我们现在使用 C 登录时,它表示我们的高级级别是 255,这正是我们所期望的,并且当我们以 a 身份登录时,我们拥有所有访问权限。
So when we log in with C now it says our high level is 255 which is what we would expect and we have all access granted when we log in as a.
现在它说我们的访问级别为负 1,这对我来说没有多大意义。
Now it says we have an access level of negative 1 and that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
然后当我们登录时,我相信我们会得到同样的负数 1。
And then when we log in is be I believe we get that same thing of negative 1.
所以我们的安全配置不正确。
So something's not configured right with our security.
那么让我们这样做吧。
So let's do this.
我们将回到这里进行配置,然后回到我们的用户并尝试一下。
We're going to come back in here to configure and let's go back to our users and let's try this.
我们将确保该客人仅在客人组中。
We're going to make sure that the guest is only in the guest group.
我们将确保我们的操作员用户 A 仅在操作员组中,然后确保 B 仅是经理组的成员,然后我很确定我们只有 C 作为 OEM,所以这是正确的。
We're going to make sure that our operator user A is only in the Operators Group and then let's make sure that B is only a member of the managers group and then I'm pretty sure we had C as only the OEM so that's correct.
然后让我们为我们的小组进行设置。
And then for our groups let's set those up.
所以 OEM 是 0 到 255 名经理,而经理只会是 2 到 2 名。
So OEM is 0 to 255 managers is only going to be 2 to 2.
然后我们将确保操作员仅为 1 到 1,客人为 0 0,然后单击“确定”。
And then we'll make sure operator is only 1 to 1 guest is 0 0 and let's hit OK.
我希望默认情况下每个人的安全级别都是 0,但有一种方法可以找到答案。
And what I'm hoping is that everybody by default is going to have security level 0 but there's one way to find out.
让我们继续检查一些控件。
Let's go ahead and check some controls.
如果我们返回到欢迎屏幕,我知道我们对此开始按钮没有任何控件,所以让我们确保每个人仍然可以访问它。
If we go back to our welcome screen I know we don't have any controls on this start button so let's just make sure that everybody can still access that.
我们希望能够在屏幕上看到正确的信息。
And we're hoping that we're going to get the right message over here on our screens.
暂时把它放在那里。
Just put that there for the time being.
让我们回到运行模式。
And let's go back into run mode.
所以现在我们无法访问,我们可以点击开始按钮。
So right now we have no access and we can hit the start button.
好的。
Good.
让我们尝试一下用户A。
Let's try User A.
我们只有配置访问权限。
We have configuration access only.
我们可以点击开始按钮,让我们尝试用户 B 和 B。
And we can hit the start button let's try User B and B.
据称无法访问安全控制。
Supposedly has no access to secure controls.
因此,让我们再次回到我们的安全性,并尝试找出我们对用户 B 做错了什么 用户 B 啊 用户 B 只是来宾组的成员,所以让我们让管理员组看起来像我们删除了错误的群体。
So let's go back into our security one more time and try to figure out what we're doing wrong with User B User B Ah User B is only a member of the guest group so let's make that the managers group it looks like we took out the wrong group.
让我们回到运行和。
Let's go back into run and.
好的。
OK.
现在,用户 B 仅具有记录访问权限,而用户 C 已授予所有访问权限。
Now User B has record access only and user C has all access granted.
所以我想我们终于明白了。
So I think we finally got it.
我认为它确实有效。
And I think it's actually working.
实际上,我可以在这里使用另一个框,而不是向团队展示高水平。
I can actually use this other box up here rather than showing the group high level.
让我们继续使用它来显示一个字符串,然后我们将显示组名称。
Let's go ahead and use this to show a string and we'll show the group name.
那么让我们点击确定吧。
So let's hit OK on that.
我们可以把这个降低一点。
We can bump this down a little bit.
所以首先,当我去掉那个按钮,让我们把它放在这里一点,让我们把它放在这里,我想我们需要调整我们的框架的大小,只是一根头发。
So first of all when I get rid of that button and let's put this down here a little bit let's put this right up here and I think we're going to need to resize our frame just a hair.
我认为这看起来不错,让我们更改一下字体。
I think that looks fine and let's change the font on this.
所以 Colibri 大胆 12。
So Colibri bold 12.
没关系。
That's OK.
关闭那个和这个。
Close that and this one.
让我们确保 Colibri bold 12 也是一样的。
Let's make sure is the same thing that's going to be Colibri bold 12.
好的,关闭它,让我们看看运行它时它是如何工作的。
OK close that and let's see how that works when we run it.
这可能有点太大了。
That might be a little too big.
那还不错。
That's not too bad.
这表明我们是一个 OEM 集团,现在我认为我们只需要稍微证明一下这一点。
It shows we're an OEM group and now I think we just need to justify that a little bit.
那么我们有任何类型的对齐选项吗?
So do we have any kind of alignment options.
看起来我们没有。
It looks like we do not.
这只是稍微向左浮动一点。
That's just going to kind of float up to the left a little bit.
所以不要直接显示组名。
So rather than showing the group name directly.
让我们继续复制这个相同的工具,然后将其粘贴到那里,然后更改其上的消息。
Let's go ahead and just copy this same tool and we'll paste that right there and we'll just change the messages on this.
我们可以一直向上到 255,而不是说“授予所有访问权限”,我们会说“OEM”,然后让我们回到这里,我们也将更改这些消息。
We can go all the way up here to 255 and instead of saying All Access Granted we'll say OEM and then let's go back down here and we'll just change these messages as well.
所以这会说客人这会说。
So that'll say guest this will say.
操作员 这里的这个会说经理,让我们再运行一次,我打赌我们已经成功了。
Operator And this one right here will say manager and let's run this thing up one more time and I bet we've got it.
那么让我们按下那个按钮。
So let's hit that button.
我们就这样吧。
And there we go.
我想我喜欢我在这里看到的。
I think I like what I'm seeing here.
让我们尝试一下,然后注销。
Let's try a good and let's log off.
完美的。
Perfect.
我想我可以忍受这个安全屏幕。
I think I can live with that for a security screen.
就此而言,我们已经完成了。
And on that note we are done.
考试通过了。
Test passed.
继续。
Moving on.
下一节见。
See you in the next section.
干杯。
Cheers.